Frederiksberg Harvest Feast 2019
Frederiksberg Harvest Feast is one of the most popular events of Copenhagen Cooking & Food Festival. For one evening we close off Frederiksberg Allé and transform the area into one long communal table.
You can take a seat at the 500 meter long table among the 1500 other dining guests celebrating the harvest, the good ingredients and the meeting between country and city.
The date for this year’s Harvest Feast is August 23 - and it is also the official opening of the entire Copenhagen Cooking & Food Festival.
You can choose to buy your three course organic menu from these teams:
- Meyers Deli x Birkemosegaard (sold out)
- Anarki x Nørbys Grøntsager (sold out)
- Promenaden x Ellevang (sold out)
- Lola x Chef’s Manifesto x Seerupgaard (sold out)
- Timm Vladimirs Køkken x Hegnsholt (sold out)
- Madklubben Frederiksberg x EAT GRIM (sold out)
- Gemyse x Aarstiderne
Frederiksberg Harvest Feast is a partnership between the City of Frederiksberg and Copenhagen Cooking & Food Festival.