Potluck Dinner is a takeoff to the World Food Summit – Better Food for More People -and you are hereby invited by Send Flere Krydderier, Madkulturen, and the Ministry of Environment to a Potluck Dinner at Israels Plads. The invitation is to celebrate culinary diversity and food through its role as a primary culture bearer. And to simply reminds us of the joy of coming together through the sharing of a meal.
You can read more about the World Food Summit – Better Food for More people here http://bfmp.dk/.
Potluck Dinner is a unique get-together through which you will get the opportunity to dine with 299 other food enthusiasts coming from all over the World. You are invited to bring one main course that you will then share with new and old Friends. Send Fere Krydderier will gift a welcome snack & a non-alcoholic drink for all guests.
- 6:30 pm Welcome snack & non-alcoholic drink by Send Flere Krydderier
- 6:50 pm Welcome by Mirka Mozer, director for "Invandrer Kvindercenter" and Judith Kyst director for "Madkulturen"
- 7:00 pm Welcome by Jakob Elleman-Jensen, Minister for the Environment and Food
- 7:10 pm Joint dinner
- 8:00 pm Send Flere Krydderier serves dessert and arabic coffee
- 9:00 pm Potluck Dinner complets
• Bring one Main Course that has a special meaning to you, approx. 2-4 servings
• Tableware will be cared for at the tables
• You can purchase beverages at the Festival site. The price is 20 DKK (admin fee)