Become part of Cooking in CPH
Cooking in CPH offers more than 50 one of a kind culinary events throughout the streets of Copenhagen. As a guest you will find a number of different food experiences made in collaboration with restaurants, craftsmen and food communities of Copenhagen. Whether you would like to indulge in fine dining and gastronomy or enjoy a glass of wine along with 1500 festive guests at Frederiksberg Harvest Fest Cooking in CPH has something to satisfy your taste.
In 2019 we have divided the huge event program into categories with significant themes in order to make it easier for the audience navigating in the extensive programme.
The eight categories of Cooking in CPH are as follow:
- At Home With - Culinary people of all sorts invite guests for an intimate home dining experience.
- Beer Me Up - we celebrate the national beverage of Denmark in a crossover meeting between food and beer.
- Secret Spots - Food experiences at unexpected locations.
- Host With The Most - Acclaimed Sommeliers, Restaurant Managers and hosts bring a small group of guests for a night of good stories at their favorite restaurant.
- Eat The Beat - What kind of music serves as inspiration for restaurants? And how does it taste?
- Eating Crafts - Chefs are joined by farmers, butchers, bakers, spirit and wine makers in a celebration of good food craftmanship.
- My Hood Is Your Hood - Events where we salute and honor neighborhood and all the unique quarters in Copenhagen.
- Next Generation of Food - Cooking and food experiences for the youngest.
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hear from you.