Businessevents - inspiration and knowledge-sharing with and from the food industry
Copenhagen Cooking has a programme specifically aimed towards the good people of the industry.
In this programme we invite the industry to symposiums, debates, networking and workshops, with the aim to contribute in rethinking the New Nordic Cuisine and the Copenhagen food scene.
This year we will especially focus on the restaurateurs of the capital.
- VIP-opening of Copenhagen Cooking 2021: The restaurant- and food industry are gathered with politicians and decision-makers to network at the Confederaion of Danish Industri
- Symposium on sustainability: Symposium for the sustainable chefs, domestic and abroad.
- Counseling to actors within the industry.
- Business Activities from the two development projects Fremtidens Madscene and Madfællesskabet
- Plant Summit at Hotel- og Restaurantskolen, for producers and restaurateurs